Grilled Salmon Fillet with Honey-Mustard SauceFrom darbar 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard shopping list
- 3 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves shopping list
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 pound fillet salmon, skin on shopping list
- 2 tablespoons canola oil shopping list
- 1 bunch watercress, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons aged sherry vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together the mustards, honey, horseradish, mint and 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper in a small bowl. Let sit for at least 15 minutes before using. Can be made 1 day in advance and refrigerated but do not add the mint until just before using. Bring to room temperature before using.
- Heat the grill to high.
- Brush the salmon with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the salmon on the grill, skin side down, and grill until golden brown and slightly charred, about 3 minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking, place the watercress and onion in a medium bowl, add the vinegar and oil and salt and pepper and toss to combine. Transfer the salad to a platter, top with the salmon fillet and drizzle each fillet with the mustard sauce.
The Cookdarbar Elmhurst, IL
The Rating3 people
Always looking for Salmon recipessunny in Portland loved it
Had this for dinner tonight. Loved, loved the honey mustard sauce. I am saving the rest for salad dressing for tomorrow (sorry, but I forgot to buy mint). I used spinach instead of watercress and had a shallot that needed using, so did that instead...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it