Grilled Salmon Fillet with Honey-Mustard SauceFrom darbar 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard shopping list
- 3 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves shopping list
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 pound fillet salmon, skin on shopping list
- 2 tablespoons canola oil shopping list
- 1 bunch watercress, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons aged sherry vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together the mustards, honey, horseradish, mint and 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper in a small bowl. Let sit for at least 15 minutes before using. Can be made 1 day in advance and refrigerated but do not add the mint until just before using. Bring to room temperature before using.
- Heat the grill to high.
- Brush the salmon with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the salmon on the grill, skin side down, and grill until golden brown and slightly charred, about 3 minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking, place the watercress and onion in a medium bowl, add the vinegar and oil and salt and pepper and toss to combine. Transfer the salad to a platter, top with the salmon fillet and drizzle each fillet with the mustard sauce.