Coconut MousseFrom akross 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 tsp coconut or vanilla extract (I almost always use vanilla) shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 pint (2 cups) heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut shopping list
- toasted sweetened flaked coconut, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Place butter, extract and cream cheese in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add sugar; continue beating until well mixed.
- Increase speed to high. Beat, gradually adding whipping cream, until stiff peaks form. Gently stir in 1/2 cup flaked coconut by hand.
- To serve, divide mixture evenly among 8 individual serving dishes. Cover; refrigerate until serving time. Sprinkle with toasted coconut, if desired.