Bill Nicholsons Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding With Butter Rum Sauce Recipe Courtesy Paula DeenFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 2 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts shopping list
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated) shopping list
- 2 (4.5-ounce) cans fruit cocktail (undrained) shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 (9-ounce) box raisins shopping list
- 1 pinch salt shopping list
- 1 or 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- butter rum Sauce: shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 pound box confectioners' sugar shopping list
- rum, to taste/make of medium pourable consistance shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cube donuts into a large bowl. Pour other ingredients on top of donuts and let soak for a few minutes. Mix all ingredients together until donuts have soaked up the liquid as much as possible.
- Bake for about 1 hour until center has jelled. Top with Butter Rum Sauce.
- Butter Rum Sauce:
- Melt butter remove from heat and slowly stir in confectioners' sugar. Add rum. Pour over Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding.
People Who Like This Dish 80
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating19 people
This is too awesome. I will buy KK donuts on the way home from work tomorrow morning & will make these ASAP!!!!!!cherihannah in Shickshinny loved it
Love this..thank you...yummmmmyyyyy!!!michellem in Idaho loved it
HENRI YOUR BAD, BUT KEEP IT UPveg in HAMILTON loved it