Bill Nicholsons Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding With Butter Rum Sauce Recipe Courtesy Paula DeenFrom henrie 9 years ago
- 2 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts shopping list
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated) shopping list
- 2 (4.5-ounce) cans fruit cocktail (undrained) shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 (9-ounce) box raisins shopping list
- 1 pinch salt shopping list
- 1 or 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- butter rum Sauce: shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 pound box confectioners' sugar shopping list
- rum, to taste/make of medium pourable consistance shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cube donuts into a large bowl. Pour other ingredients on top of donuts and let soak for a few minutes. Mix all ingredients together until donuts have soaked up the liquid as much as possible.
- Bake for about 1 hour until center has jelled. Top with Butter Rum Sauce.
- Butter Rum Sauce:
- Melt butter remove from heat and slowly stir in confectioners' sugar. Add rum. Pour over Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating19 people
This is too awesome. I will buy KK donuts on the way home from work tomorrow morning & will make these ASAP!!!!!!cherihannah in Shickshinny loved it
Love this..thank you...yummmmmyyyyy!!!michellem in Idaho loved it
HENRI YOUR BAD, BUT KEEP IT UPveg in HAMILTON loved it