Beas ChickenFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1/3c.flour (I use more) shopping list
- 1tsp.salt shopping list
- 1tsp.paprik1/2tsp.pepper shopping list
- 21/2-3lbs.chicken,cut up shopping list
- 1/3c.butter shopping list
- 101/2oz cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1c.sour cream shopping list
- 1/2c.sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 2/3c.shreaded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour,salt,paprika and pepper in plastic bag
- Shake chicken in mixture
- Melt butter in skillet,brown chicken on all sides.
- Place in 9x13" pan
- Combine soup,sour cream and mushrooms and pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with chees end return to oven to melt cheese.
- Note:I double soup,sour cream and mushrooms,Love the gravy.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating25 people
I make something like this... Sooooooooo good. I like it with rice... Hubby... buttered noodles.. either way.. a winner! Great post.. thanks for reminding me..
Lindalinebb956 in La Feria loved it
This sounds so creamy! I love it! Yes, I would double those ingredients also. :) Saving this one.lilliancooks in Long Island loved it
Oh, this does sound good! I will be trying this soon!pat2me in Nashua loved it