Tips For A Cheese TrayFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
- One wedge of brie shopping list
- Wedge of Roquefort or Stilton shopping list
- wedge of saga blue shopping list
- Havarti shopping list
- Edam or Gouda shopping list
- Piece of Parmesan Reggiano shopping list
- peppercorn crusted goat cheese shopping list
- unsalted butter shopping list
- roasted nuts whole pecans or walnuts shopping list
- Raw radishes, trimmed and washed shopping list
- sea salt coarse ground shopping list
- grapes shopping list
- figs, split. drizzled with honey and toasted chopped pistachio(awesome combo with goat cheese and a honeyed white wine) shopping list
- French bread chunks toasted, or grilled shopping list
- Plain water crackers shopping list
- Rye Krisps shopping list
How to make it
- This is the easiest way to fill an appetizer table with irresitable nibbles. Everyone can help themselves to the tastes they like best.
- Most importantly is letting the cheese come to room temperature before serving.
- Serving different varieties with different textures make a more desirable platter. Aim for one soft, one firm, one sharp, one mild.
- You can make it an appetizer course by adding the radish, butter and salt with olives for before dinner.
- You can make it an after dinner treat by adding the figs, dried fruit, nuts and honey.
- Either way you can easily expand the cheese tasting with a flight of wines. A wine and cheese tasting makes for a great party.
- “Wine makes daily living easier, less hurried, with fewer tensions and more tolerance.”
- Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
People Who Like This Dish 9
- annieamie Los Angeles, US
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- snufflebunny15 Tierra Verde, FL
- jadavis702 Las Vegas, NV
- butterflysue Pacifica, CA
- superdupper North Haven, ME
- krumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- dandelion Ashland, NE
- scrumptious San Francisco
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating3 people
This is a great selection of cheeses. And I always have nuts and honey on my trays and am so glad to see that you added that on your description above. You've got my "5" ..great job!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!