Roasted PotatoesFrom cherihannah 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In large plastic bag,add oil, soup mix and potatoes.
- Shake until potatoes are well-covered.
- Empty potatoes into shallow baking pan and bake approx. 40 min. or until potatoes are tender and browned.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired
- Makes about 8 servings
The Cookcherihannah Shickshinny, PA
The Rating8 people
THANK YOU for posting this. I had this recipe and lost it. It is good stuff!mrspotatohead in Minneapolis loved it
I have made these before, using sweet potatoes. Wonderful .pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
Ah another good potato post! I also make ones similar, of course I add garlic, but also green/orange peppers too! So many ways to dress and cook them up!!!alaskanmom in Wasilla loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!