ChilaquilesFrom pink 8 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/8 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, 1/4″ dice shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, 1/4″ dice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 2 T cilantro, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 cups tortilla chips (smaller, broken chips are great for this recipe) shopping list
- salsa of your choice for topping (I like chunky style) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until browned.
- Throw in the tomato, cumin, and chili powder along with some kosher salt and pepper.
- Cook for about a minute.
- Mix the eggs and milk in a small bowl with a whisk and then add to the pan.
- Cook, stirring ocassionally until they are just about halfway cooked through.
- Now, add 1/2 of the tortilla chips, the cilantro, and cheese.
- Stir in and finish cooking the eggs.
- To serve, divide the remaining chips between two plates and place 1/2 of the egg mixture over both.
- Top with salsa. Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookpink USA
The Rating4 people
We call this Megas here.. Great for a fast supper too! We make our own chips.. that makes it even better!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Gotta love it, cumin and eggs.....delicious. Thanks for wonderful post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
How did I miss this! Wonderful!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it