ChilaquilesFrom pink 7 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/8 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, 1/4″ dice shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, 1/4″ dice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 2 T cilantro, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 cups tortilla chips (smaller, broken chips are great for this recipe) shopping list
- salsa of your choice for topping (I like chunky style) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until browned.
- Throw in the tomato, cumin, and chili powder along with some kosher salt and pepper.
- Cook for about a minute.
- Mix the eggs and milk in a small bowl with a whisk and then add to the pan.
- Cook, stirring ocassionally until they are just about halfway cooked through.
- Now, add 1/2 of the tortilla chips, the cilantro, and cheese.
- Stir in and finish cooking the eggs.
- To serve, divide the remaining chips between two plates and place 1/2 of the egg mixture over both.
- Top with salsa. Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookpink USA
The Rating4 people
The best!shuga in United States loved it
How did I miss this! Wonderful!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
Gotta love it, cumin and eggs.....delicious. Thanks for wonderful post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it