Sweet Potato Bread with PecansFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- * 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- * 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- * 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- * 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- * 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- * 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- * 1 cup cooked and mashed sweet potatoes shopping list
- * 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- * 1/2 cup golden raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F ( 165 degrees C ).
- Grease an 8×4 inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg cinnamon, and sugar.
- Add the eggs, oil, and milk; mix until well blended.
- stir in the mashed sweet potatoes, pecans, and golden raisins. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow bread to cool in the pan at least 15 minutes before removing. For best flavor, store overnight before serving.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
Making this today! Can't wait for a bite!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Sounds yummy to me Jm:)55555lanacountry in Macon loved it
Flags on also, Jm!!lanacountry in Macon loved it