Crispy Crusted FlounderFrom pudgy47 9 years ago
- 1 cup tomato, seeded, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup leeks, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbs. garlic minced shopping list
- 4 flounder fillets (6 oz.each) shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarse bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain potato chips, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 tps. paprika shopping list
- 1/4 tps. cayenne shopping list
- 2 Tbs. butter, melted shopping list
- 1 Tbs. scallion, thinly sliced shopping list
- lemon wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Perheat oven to 450 F.
- Combine first four ingredients in a bowl. Spread on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Arrange fillets on top of vegetables; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine crumbs and next four ingredients; toss with melted butter. Divide crumb mixture evenly over each fillet, pressing into the fish. Bake 20 minutes or until fillets flake easily when tested with a fork.
- Sprinkle with scallion and serve with lemon wedges.
- Source......... CUISINE
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookpudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating5 people
Wow that is different. I like what is in it. And eating fish daily I am so happy to get this one. Just got my organic order from the farm a few hrs. ago. Fresh leeks, tomatoes, peppers & of course my garlic. so I am set for lunch tomorrow.Thank you f...morecherihannah in Shickshinny loved it
Oh wow, this is different and healthy looking, yummm gotta try this one!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Jerry... this is a keeper. Love it!linebb956 in La Feria loved it