Happy Hour MushroomsFrom jaie 9 years ago
- 10 medium sized mushrooms shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 4 tablespoons shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 2-3 tablespoons dry white wine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup finely crushed Ritz® cracker crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Remove stems from the mushrooms. (Save for other use)
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter. (May also nuke in microwave if desired)
- Brush mushrooms caps with butter, coating thoroughly.
- In a small bowl, stir together remaining butter, garlic and cheese.
- Stir until well-blended.
- Stir in wine, soy sauce and cracker crumbs until well blended.
- Place mushrooms, cavity side up, on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Mound filling in mushrooms, pressing lightly.
- Broil about 6-inhces from heat until bubbly and lightly browned, about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve warm.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
The Rating5 people
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, BOOKMARKED!! Thanks for posting it, & all the other Great Recipestannzzi in Portage loved it
See Happy Hour Mushrooms for more.
9/8/13pointsevenout in Athens loved it
Made these as an appetizer last night. Used Swiss cheese as opposed to Monterey Jack and bread crumbs as opposed to cracker crumbs, which may have been a mistake as the stuffing didn't have much crunch. Next time I think I'd boost the amount of garl...morechuckieb in Ottawa loved it