Happy Hour MushroomsFrom jaie 5 years ago
- 10 medium sized mushrooms shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 4 tablespoons shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 2-3 tablespoons dry white wine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup finely crushed Ritz® cracker crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Remove stems from the mushrooms. (Save for other use)
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter. (May also nuke in microwave if desired)
- Brush mushrooms caps with butter, coating thoroughly.
- In a small bowl, stir together remaining butter, garlic and cheese.
- Stir until well-blended.
- Stir in wine, soy sauce and cracker crumbs until well blended.
- Place mushrooms, cavity side up, on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Mound filling in mushrooms, pressing lightly.
- Broil about 6-inhces from heat until bubbly and lightly browned, about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve warm.