Tomatoe And Cucumber SaladFrom kats_zoo 8 years ago
- ? fresh tomatoes (cherry tomatoes sweet 100's), or whatever your favorites is. shopping list
- 4 or 5 pickle cucumers shopping list
- slash of apple cider vinegar shopping list
- splash of red wine vinegar shopping list
- splash of olive oil(whatever your favorite is) shopping list
- Fresh: shopping list
- basil shopping list
- thyme shopping list
- chives shopping list
- rosemary shopping list
- parsley shopping list
- oregano shopping list
- garlic (if you like) shopping list
- sea salt shopping list
- fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cut up tomatoes (cut cherry tomatoes in 1/2) Slice cucumbers (round). Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper.add both vinegars and oil. Finely chop herbs. Add herbs, toss and let stand for a few minutes.
- Finally, slice fresh bread dip eat and enjoy.
- I make this along with many other dishes by eye, so this is really personal taste. The amount of tomatoes and cucumbers and other ingredients will increase everytime you make this. Because you will want to make a meal out of the salad and fresh bread. For a bit of something different I sometimes omitt the garlic. For a different spin, Purple onions and red peppers are also a nice twist. Keeps for about a day or 2. We love it frsh made and I usually make just enough with maybe a bit left for the following days lunch.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookkats_zoo SCS, MI
The Rating5 people
Wow dejavu! I am making a tomato and cuke salad for tonights steak. All except tomatos and cukes are in a bowl and the flavors are melding as I write this. Never tried it with Rosemary and Thyme, going to add it now and see what happens. Will let you...more
You have another fan. A friend who is learning her way around the kitchen came over with her 3 versions of your salad and had one with feta, one with prosciutto and one with thin slices of soprasetta. OMG our mouths were in heaven! What a contrast in...more
Made your salad as an intro to dinner tonight. All are going home with a copy of the recipe. Perfect fit for the duck and euro potatoes. Everyone went wild over it. 7 are behind me and are leaving comments to all whose recipes I used.
- Not added to any groups yet!