Pumpkin FudgeFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 3 cups white sugar shopping list
- 2 cups butterscotch chips shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 jar (7oz) marshmallow creme shopping list
- 1 can (5oz) evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup toasted pumpkin seeds shopping list
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a heavy saucepan melt butter.
- Add sugar, milk, pumpkin and pie spice. Stir.
- Bring mixture to a boil and keep it boiling for 10 minutes.
- Stir, stir, stir.
- Remove from heat, and stir in butterscotch chips.
- After those melt stir in marshmallow cream and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Pour the pumpkin fudge mixture into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Allow to cool for 1 hour at room temperature and then a half hour in the refrigerator. Cut into squares.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave. My roommate fashioned a make-shift double boiler for me!
- To toast pumpkin seeds, wash and dry them very well. Toss them with melted butter, spread in a single layer on a baking sheet and place in oven on 250F for about an hour, turning every 15 minutes.
- Garnish the pumpkin fudge as desired with melted chocolate and finely chopped or whole pumpkin seeds- or just leave it plain.
People Who Like This Dish 28
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating10 people
LOL, I WAS GOING TO POST A RECIPE FOR ONE LAST NIGHT. I DIDN'T ONLY LIKE TO POST THE RECIPES I MAKE. I HAVE NEVER MADE PUMPKIN FUDGE BUT I DO LOVE TO EAT IT! THIS RECIPE SOUNDS CREAMY AND DELICIOUS. THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING. GOOD JOB!! LOL I...morerecipediva in Philly loved it
I made this recipe yesterday and EVERYONE loves it. I took it to church and work and have had many request for the recipe. Tastes a lot like pumpkin pie!! Thanks for this recipe--this one will definitely be in my special recipe collection.
moretamieoldham in South Central loved it
wow weeeeeeeee sounds very good thanks i bookmarked itminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!