Neighbors Potato SoupFrom mrtnzangel8 6 years ago
- 5 lbs peeled and diced potatoes shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 large yellow onion shopping list
- 2 Cups milk shopping list
- 8 oz sour cream shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 lb cubed Velveeta shopping list
- 1 8 oz pkg chopped ham pieces or cooked bacon shopping list
How to make it
- In large pot melt butter, cook onions about 5 mins til soft.
- Add potatoes and enough water to cover. Boil until fork tender.
- Drain 1/2 water.
- Add milk, sour cream, soups, Velveeta, ham or bacon.
- Cook till yummy, about 20 min.
- Good with crusty bread.
The Cookmrtnzangel8 SW, MO
The Rating14 people
Love soup, and love the sound of this one, bookmarking it to make real soon, thanks for sharing this recipe, what a great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
This is yummy, perfect for the chilling evening and quick to make.marges in Springfield loved it
Sounds very comforting and delicious - and I love potato soups. Yumm...thanks!lunasea in Orlando loved it