Bloto Polish mud dipFrom putercop 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 cup fresh ewes milk (sheeps milk which has a heavier fat content than regular milk), lacking this (what it's not in your local grocery??) use feta cheese as a substitute. shopping list
- 1 tsp capers chopped finely shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 tbs chives chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp caraway seeds ground coarsely shopping list
- 3 anchovies chopped fine (now for those that don;t like anchovy this only adds a fresh sea saltiness and if chopped or pureed you won;t even know it's there) shopping list
- salt, black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- soften the butter and blend with the cheese
- mix in the remaining ingredients and chill for several hours to allow the flavors to meld.
- Served in a rustic wooden bowl is cool with hunks of black bread spread on a wooden plate under the bowl.
- Goes well with my Honey vodka recipe I have posted on a cold winter night.