Donnas Pot RoastFrom sunny 10 years ago
- 1 1/2 C Thick and chunky salsa shopping list
- 1 Cup beer shopping list
- 1 Can (6oz) tomato paste shopping list
- 1 pkt taco seasoning shopping list
- 3 LB Boneless beef Bottom roast shopping list
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 T peanut butter shopping list
- 1/3 Cup Chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 4 ingredients and pour in a 5 qt Slow Cooker. Rub beef with Salt and Pepper - add to slow cooker. Spoon some sauce over meat, cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- When the meat is cooked through, remove it to a cutting board and slice against the grain. Let stand
- Add Peanut Butter to the crockpot and stir to incorprate.
- Place meat on plates, top with sauce and sprinkle with Cilantro. Serve immidiately.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cooksunny Portland, OR
The Rating11 people
I loved this pot roast recipe! It was very tender and spicy! :-Dkatk906862 in loved it
This sounds good. Kind of spicey like me!organicmama in loved it
This is truly a wonderful combo for roast...organicmama in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!