Make your own non fat sweetened condensed milkFrom putercop 7 years ago
- 3/4 Cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Cup water (for city water to dechlorinate let stand water in an open container on the counter so the chlorine evaporates) shopping list
- 1 Cup plus 2 Tbl. non fat dry milk (if you want to make regular sweetened condensed milk use regular milk powder. Interesting twists that I have tried is using goats milk and also buttlermilk powder, Unique flavors) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients.
- Heat to boiling stirring until all ingreidients are melted.
- Cook on medium/low heat until thick stirring occasionally, , this should take about 15 minutes.