Roasted BeetsFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 375°F and arrange the rack in the middle.
- Rinse beets and trim off any leafy tops.
- Wrap beets in aluminum foil and place in oven.
- Roast until tender and easily pierced with a knife, about 1 hour. Remove from oven and let cool.
- When beets are cool enough to handle, peel using a paring knife or by pushing the skin with your fingers.
- Slice beets, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
I agree, they turn out the best this way.trackwidow in Fort Atkinson loved it
Will try this easy post - my husband made me plant beets in the garden this year and I need recipes - not much of a beet person myself so all recipes welcome!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
Great recipe! Pulled the beets tonight from the garden - made this dish - can't get easier and they were delicious - again thanks a a 5 fork for me!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!