Soft Molasses CookiesFrom michellem 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup shortening( I use butter Crisco) shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup molasses shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cloves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Combine shortening, sugar, molasses and egg..beat well.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to above mixture.
- Chill for 10 min.
- Roll in 1 inch balls and roll in sugar.
- Bake at 350* for 8-10 min.
- You may want to double this recipe! Enjoy...
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating5 people
I love molasses cookies thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Very nice recipe,HI!lanabade in Goshen loved it
These were VERY good! I made them with some slight alterations. Instead of using Crisco I used butter. I also added 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract and I omitted the salt because the butter was salted. I didn't roll them in sugar. And I didn't chill the dou...morelilliancooks in Long Island loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!