Italian Love CakeFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 1 box fudge chocolate cake mix (and ingredients necessary to prepare the cake) shopping list
- 2 pounds ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 box (3 3/4 oz.) instant chocolate pudding shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on box and pour into greased and floured 9 x 13 pan.
- In separate bowl, combine ricotta, sugar, eggs, and vanilla; mix well. Spoon over unbaked cake batter. Bake for 1 hour. Cool completely.
- To make icing, mix instant pudding with milk; fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over cake, decorate with cherries and candy sprinkles; refrigerate util ready to serve
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating12 people
Everyone should have this kind of *Love* today! :)noir in Boston loved it
Oh Yum, great post, thanks girl!henrie in Savannah loved it
I'm in love!organicmama in loved it