Pineapple Chicken BakeFrom sunny 8 years ago
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon celery salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 8 boneless breasts, skin removed shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups pineapple juice, unsweetened shopping list
- 2 tablespoon soy shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together flour, salt, celery salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and nutmeg; dredge chicken in seasoned flour mixture. In a heavy skillet brown chicken breasts in melted butter. When chicken is golden brown, transfer to a 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Combine pineapple juice, soy sauce and sugar; mix well and pour over chicken.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake in 350° oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking until chicken is tender, about 30 to 40 minutes longer, basting with pan juices several times. Serve sauce with the chicken, if desired.