grilled mozarella tomato sandwich with pestoFrom softgrey 6 years ago
How to make it
- Spread about a TBSP of pesto on one slice of bread.
- place one layer of cheese slices on the pesto
- place fans of tomato on the cheese.
- Add a couple more bits of pesto on the tomato.
- top with second slice of rye
- place two pats of butter on top of sandwich and place in pan butter side down...
- place a second smaller pan on top of the sandwich with a can or kettle of water to weigh it down...
- when you can see the edges of the bottom slice of bread starting to turn dark, remove the small pan and weight, add two remaining pats of butter on top of the sanwich and turn it over...press down with a spatula..
- the second side will cook faster so be careful not to burn it..
The Cooksoftgrey New York
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!