Cup o FishFrom tuilelaith 7 years ago
How to make it
- Make blue jello according to the directions on the box.
- Pour into clear plastic cups.
- Let them cool in the refrigerator until partially set - about an hour.
- When they're partially set, place a few gummy fish in each cup.
- Put them in the refrigerator until they're completely set.
- Eat and enjoy!
- Variations include:
- Frozen fish-popsicles (just freeze the jello in popsicle molds - add the gummy fish when they are partially set - unmold very gently when entirely frozen). These are really messy to eat and are best eaten outside.
- An entire punch bowl of fish jello (made like the cup o' fish)!
People Who Like This Dish 13
- karlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
- tazoncaffeine Manchester, NH
- misticlady55 Dayton, OH
- organicmama CA
- deadgirlsuperstar Wilmington, DE
- patriciaannporter1 Columbus, OH
- sydposs Sydney - Australia, AL
- imhungry Northern, OH
- tippystclair North Hollywood, GB
- canadiangirlrox Windsor, CA
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating5 people
Darn girl, I have this same recipe up, so I have to give ya a 5! Great minds think alike...organicmama in loved it
I'm going to make these for my grown up friends!tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
FUN!tazoncaffeine in Manchester loved it