Honey Roasted Pork LoinFrom hottamale 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper and place in a roasting pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the honey, juice, oil and thyme. Pour over the pork.
- Add the broth to the pan.
- Bake until internal temperature reaches 150F (45-60 minutes). Baste frequently.
- Strain the pan juices into a saucepan.
- Reduce until slightly thickened.
- Serve over the sliced pork.
People Who Like This Dish 93
The Cookhottamale Canton, OH
The Rating13 people
This is a very delicious dish. Thank you for sharing it.ilovetocook in Ottawa loved it
I made this tonight and it was really really good! I even overcooked it a little (because I read the recipe wrong, lol) and it was still tender and delicious! Thanks!egravinapooh in Acra loved it
This is fabulous! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it