Thai-Style TilapiaFrom sday5 6 years ago
- 1 cup coconut milk shopping list
- 6 whole almonds shopping list
- 2 Tbs chopped white onion shopping list
- 1 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric shopping list
- 1 tsp chopped fresh lemon grass ( I never have this) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 4 or 5 fillets tilapia shopping list
- salt and pepper to tast shopping list
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes or to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a food processor or blender, combine the coconut milk, almonds, onion, ginger, turmeric, lemon grass, and 1/4 tsp. salt process till smooth
- 2. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper on both sides then place them skin-side up in the skillet. Pour the pureed sauce over the fish. Use a spatula to coat the fish evenly with the sauce. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- 3. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer for about 15 minutes, until the puree is thickened and fish flakes easily with a fork.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cooksday5 Smalltown , KS
The Rating5 people
It is just delicious. It is one of my favorite ways to fix tilapia. thanks for sharing.kaelyn in Scranton loved it
I think you mean luscious intead of luxurious? Or maybe not. "wink"scarletcape in Small town USA loved it
Loved it! Super tasty! We served it over noodles, and we're already planning it into our next menu!coffeecuriosity in Madison loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!