Old Fashioned CrunchFrom michellem 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a heavy pan mix butter, sugar, corn syrup and water.
- Stir constantly over medium heat until mixture reaches brittle stage(300 degrees)use your candy therm.
- Remove from heat, stir in almonds and pour onto a foil-lined regular cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the choclate chips on top.
- When chips are melted, spread them over the brittle.
- Let set one hour, break into pieces.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!