Sausage Chicken And Vinegar PeppersFrom cookingforfun 8 years ago
- 6 medium potatoes 3/4" sliced shopping list
- 1 vinegar pepper sliced shopping list
- 1 hot red chery pepper sliced shopping list
- 2 carrots sliced into 1" pieces shopping list
- 1 large onion quartered shopping list
- 2/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausages shopping list
- tsp black pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 3 lb cut up frying chicken shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange potatoes in a large shallow baking pan.
- Mix the potatoes, onion, and carrots with the oil in the pan.
- Bake the potatoes onion and carrots for 30 minutes and lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees. (if the potatoes have not browned, wait until they do. Then flip them over.
- Place the chicken pieces on top adding a bit of oil to the skin and salt and pepper to taste. cook for 25 minutes and add the sausages and the vinegar peppers.
- Cook until the sausages are done. (about 20 minutes)
- Arrange in a large serving dish, add (optional) parsley, scallions on the top and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookcookingforfun Marblehead, MA
The Rating13 people
Another wonderful post... too bad some do not appreciate it... hold in there!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Sounds great. I love vinegar peppers. I use it as a condiment on greens and fish. Thanks for the post.rml in loved it
delicous thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!