Chocolate malted cookiesFrom michellem 8 years ago
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup butter flavored crisco shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup malted milk powder shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 cups malted milk balls, broken into large pieces( place malted balls in heavy resealable plastic bag, break malted milk balls with rolling pin or back of heavy spoon) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375* .
- Place brown sugar, crisco, and vanilla in large bowl.
- Beat until blended, add egg and beat well.
- Combine flour, malted milk powder, cocoa,baking soda and salt. Add shortening mixture;beat until blended.
- Stir in malted milk pieces.
- Drop dough by rounded tbsp. full onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-9 min.. Do not overbake
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating6 people
Oh yum chocolate, oh yum. Did I say oh yum?organicmama in loved it
Malted milk balls - oh, I'm in heaven! I know these will be an instant hit...I just have to go pick up the malted milk balls and malted milk - you are just killin' me!!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
Oh myyyyyyyyyy... this recipe looks so good! Thank you Michelle for posting and sharing ;-)lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!