Golden Chicken And NoodlesFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz. each) cream of chicken soup 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp. dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 8 large carrots, thickly sliced shopping list
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 8 cups hot cooked egg noodles shopping list
- Chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- MIX soup, water, lemon juice, mustard, garlic and carrots in slow cooker. Add chicken and turn to coat.
- COVER and cook on LOW 7 to 8 hr.* or until done.
- SERVE over noodles. Sprinkle with parsley.
- TIP: *Or on HIGH 4 to 5 hr.
- Serve with a tossed green salad., hot rolls and biscuits.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
On my table today! :)noir in Boston loved it
This looks really good. I made it with Baked B-B-Q Tofu and made my own broth.trigger in loved it