Veronicas Breakfast OmeletFrom cubralinda 8 years ago
- 4 slices bread, crust trimmed shopping list
- 6 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled or Jimmy Dean sausage shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided use shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded swiss cheese, divided use shopping list
- 1/3 cup sliced tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt, optional shopping list
- 1/2 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed shopping list
- I add 1/2 cup of onions, and a few slices cut into bits of green peppers. shopping list
How to make it
- Across bottom of lightly greased 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish, arrange bread (Use wheat bread if your health cautious like me)
- slices, slightly overlapping. Set aside. In large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, bacon, 2 tablespoons each of
- Swiss and Cheddar cheeses, tomatoes and salt, if desired.
- Pour mixture over bread slices. Sprinkle potatoes and remaining cheeses over egg mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated 350 degrees oven until lightly browned and knife inserted near center comes out clean, about 40 to 45 minutes.
- serve with starwberries, raspberries or blueberries for a healthy meal.
The Cookcubralinda Houston, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!