Rosemary Pasta in Butter-Garlic SauceFrom firemirage 7 years ago
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions shopping list
- 6 garlic cloves, coarse chop shopping list
- 1 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
- 1 pound fettuccine or spaghetti shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese plus more for table shopping list
- 3 Tbsp kosher salt shopping list
- ground pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Melt 4 Tbsp butter in large pan over medium heat.
- Add onions and cook until well carmelized - about 7-10 min.
- Add garlic and cook and additional 2 min.
- In large pot bring 3 quarts of water to a boil and add pasta, cook 7-10 min. until al dente.
- While pasta is cooking add 1 cup of chicken stock and chopped rosemary to the onions. Increase the heat to medium-high and cook until reduced by about a third, 6-8 minutes.
- When pasta is done drain well and add to onion-garlic-rosemary pan with remaining 2 tbsp butter and cheese. mix well until butter is incorporated and add salt and pepper to taste.
People Who Like This Dish 31
The Cookfiremirage OH
The Rating5 people
My thoughts exactly.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
Nice flavor. Very filling. Sure to keep the beings of the night away.
See Rosemary Pasta In Butter Garlic Sauce for more details.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
Looks great and easy- bookmarked :)suzalleogram in Easthampton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!