Peanut Butter CookiesFrom bluewaterandsand 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter. Add vanilla and sugar gradually. Beat in eggs and peanut butter,
- mixing well.
- Sift flour and baking powder together, then stir into the mixture. Roll into small
- balls and place on cookie sheet. Flatten with fork that has been dipped in water.
- (Don’t get the dough too wet, though!)
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Yield: 50 peanut buttery cookies!
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating14 people
Love Peanut butter cookies! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
I love peanut butter cookies with a big glass of milk!! Yum! Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
It looks like I'm right there with everyone else because I love peanut butter cookies too. I gave you 5 forks but it stayed at 4.8? I don't understand why this recipe isn't 5 forks all the way. In my opinion, you can't beat peanut butter cookies ;)peepers in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!