Divine Rum FudgeFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup light rum shopping list
- 1 cup marshmallow creme or 16 large marshmallows shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet white chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a 9-inch square pan with butter.
- In a heavy 2-quart saucepan, mix together the sugar, evaporated milk, rum, Marshmallow Creme or large marshmallows, butter and salt.
- Over medium heat, stirring constantly with a large wooden spoon, bring to a boil (mixture will be bubbling all over the top).
- Boil and stir about 4 to 5-minutes more;
- remove from the heat.
- Stir in the chocolate morsels until completely melted.
- Stir in the extract and the nuts.
- Spread in the buttered pan. Cool and cut into 30-pieces.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
Mmmmm :)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
Something this rich should be a lot harder to make.....maybe we can ammend the instructions and make it LOOK too intimidating ??? ....in hopes that I won't make it too often LOL :)
Is this the low calorie version?? You can lie to me, I won't ...morekukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
Oh my goodness. Rum and white chocolate in the same recipe! Now I know I love this website.uhannigan in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!