Divine Rum FudgeFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup light rum shopping list
- 1 cup marshmallow creme or 16 large marshmallows shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet white chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a 9-inch square pan with butter.
- In a heavy 2-quart saucepan, mix together the sugar, evaporated milk, rum, Marshmallow Creme or large marshmallows, butter and salt.
- Over medium heat, stirring constantly with a large wooden spoon, bring to a boil (mixture will be bubbling all over the top).
- Boil and stir about 4 to 5-minutes more;
- remove from the heat.
- Stir in the chocolate morsels until completely melted.
- Stir in the extract and the nuts.
- Spread in the buttered pan. Cool and cut into 30-pieces.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
This is PERFECT! Our oldest daughter is in need of some sweets and fudge happens to be her favourite. This absolutely and positively perfect and thank you so very much. 5 forks all the way!!!lor in Toronto loved it
Oh my goodness. Rum and white chocolate in the same recipe! Now I know I love this website.uhannigan in loved it
What kind of "extract"? I'm making this tomorrow evening. If you don't reply by then, I'll assume it's vanilla. I'm also assuming that the photo is some other fudge because I can't figure out what would make it brown. Thanks.uhannigan in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!