Dark Chocolate Brownies with White Chocolate ChunksFrom nlo209 9 years ago
- 4 oz. unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 6 tbsp. (3/4 stick) unsalted butter shopping list
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 tbsp. strong coffee or espresso shopping list
- 5 ounces good-quality white chocolate (such as Lindt or Baker's), cut into 1/2" pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Butter 8 inch square baking pan. Stir chocolate and butter in heavy medium saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Combine 2/3 cup flour, 1/2 tsp baking powder and 1/4 tsp. salt in a small bowl. Whisk 1 cup sugar, eggs and vanilla extract and coffee in medium bowl until mixture is very thick, about 3 minutes. Whisk in melted chocolate mixture, then flour mixture. Stir in white chocolate. Transfer to prepared pan.
- Bake brownies until tester inserted into center comes out with moist crumbs attached, about 28 minutes. Transfer brownies in pan to rack; cool completely.
- Cut brownies into 16 squares.
The Cooknlo209 Toronto, CA
The Rating3 people
Woohoo! Oh yeah! Bookmarking now... been looking for a recipe like this.. had some like it and almost made myself sick eating to many of them! What a way to go! LOLlinebb956 in La Feria loved it
YUM is right! These sound terrific! Can't wait to try them! Thank you for the new recipe!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!