Focaccia Chicken SandwichFrom kristopher 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350F (175C). Spread the mustard onto the breasts, and put them in a baking dish. Bake them for approximately 30 minutes or until the juices run clear.
- While that is baking, boil 1/2 inch of water in a small saucepan with a lid. Add in your broccoli florets and cook for approximately 7 minutes (tender and bright green when ready). Drain this and set it aside.
- Shred (or cube) your chicken, and put in the bottom half of the foccacia bread. Spread out the broccoli on the chicken and top it off with your mozzarella.
- Bake this part of the sandwich (bottom part NOT the top) for approximately 10 minutes (the cheese should be melted when good). Place top of bread over the filling and pop back into the oven to bake for an extra 5 minutes to heat. Cut into smallish squares and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookkristopher San Francisco, CA
The Rating8 people
My friend and myself had this late Monday evening. It was superb.helewes in Newton loved it
I like this ! Kris stop by our group The Unbroken Circle 2 please..nice group of people caring and loving.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
We had this for lunch. We enjoyed it. I didn't think the broccoli would appeal to me like this, but I did.batona in Millville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!