Chicken Cordon BleuFrom zena824 6 years ago
- 6 flat chicken breasts, skinned and boned shopping list
- 1 package swiss cheese slices (8 oz) shopping list
- 1 package sliced cooked ham (8 oz) shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 6 Tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 chicken flavored bouillon cube shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 cup heavy or whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Spread chicken breasts flat; fold cheese and ham slices to fit on top.
- Fold breasts over filling and fasten edges with toothpicks.
- On waxed paper; mix flour and paprika; use to coat chicken.
- In a 12 inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butter, cook chicken untill browned on all sides.
- Add wine and bouillon.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 30 minutes or until fork tender; remove toothpicks.
- Remove chicken to platter.
- In a cup, blend cornstarch and cream until smooth; gradually stir into skillet.
- Cook , stirring constantly and scraping bottom, until thickened.
- Serve over chicken.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating7 people
HHmmm my fave!! Thanks for posting.rodeogirl73 in Tacoma loved it
Looks easy and sounds wonderful, Thanks...again!rml in loved it
chicken cordon bleu!!! yummmmmmm..thankschezzane in loved it