Parmesan Crusted Pork ChopsFrom misslionheart 6 years ago
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup dried Italian-style bread crumbs shopping list
- 3/4 cups freshly grated Parmesan shopping list
- 4 (1/2 to 3/4-inch thick) center-cut pork loin chops (each about 10 to 12 ounces) shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 6 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- lemon wedges, for serving shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk the eggs in a pie plate to blend.
- Place the bread crumbs in another pie plate.
- Place the cheese in a third pie plate.
- Sprinkle the pork chops generously with salt and pepper.
- Coat the chops completely with the cheese, patting to adhere.
- Dip the chops into the eggs, then coat completely with the bread crumbs, patting to adhere.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a very large skillet over medium heat. Add pork chops, in batches if necessary, and cook until golden brown and the center reaches 150 degrees, about 6 minutes per side.
- Transfer the chops to plates and serve with lemon wedges.
The Cookmisslionheart Kildare, IE
The Rating11 people
I love this recipe,I served this last night....It was Great....Thanks4Shearingjcarl71 in Mobile loved it
Oh....I too served brussel sprouts...Nicejcarl71 in Mobile loved it
looks goodcheryilyn in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!