Chicken With Ritz Crackers And BaconFrom cookingforfun 9 years ago
How to make it
- Place flour in a dish or plastic bag
- add salt and pepper
- scramble one egg and place in dish with water
- Place crushed Ritz crackers in dish or plastic bag.
- Flour the chicken pieces and dip into egg mixture
- Take each piece of chicken and coat with Ritz crackers
- Place a slice of bacon on each piece of chicken.
- Place chicken pieces in baking pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for an hour
- Double the recipe cook for 1 1/2 hours
The Cookcookingforfun Marblehead, MA
The Rating7 people
It's been years since I've made this recipe.. so good and easy!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Delicious recipe! Thanks for sharing it... =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
The hubs would love this one! I try to keep a balance - one 'weird' (read: try new things) meal I would like, alternated with a 'comfort classic' for him. This sounds like it would fit into the latter category. Tasty recipe. Thanks for sharing! ...morefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!