Chicken With Ritz Crackers And BaconFrom cookingforfun 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place flour in a dish or plastic bag
- add salt and pepper
- scramble one egg and place in dish with water
- Place crushed Ritz crackers in dish or plastic bag.
- Flour the chicken pieces and dip into egg mixture
- Take each piece of chicken and coat with Ritz crackers
- Place a slice of bacon on each piece of chicken.
- Place chicken pieces in baking pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for an hour
- Double the recipe cook for 1 1/2 hours
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookcookingforfun Marblehead, MA
The Rating6 people
It's been years since I've made this recipe.. so good and easy!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Delicious recipe! Thanks for sharing it... =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
The hubs would love this one! I try to keep a balance - one 'weird' (read: try new things) meal I would like, alternated with a 'comfort classic' for him. This sounds like it would fit into the latter category. Tasty recipe. Thanks for sharing! ...morefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!