Maryland Crab CakesFrom debra47 8 years ago
- 1 pound crabmeat shopping list
- 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs or freshly ground shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- salt - dash shopping list
- pepper - dash shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the crab meat, bread crumbs, egg, mayonnaise, and seasonings.
- Mix gently but thoroughly.
- Shape into 6 cakes.
- Cook cakes in frying pan with just enough oil to prevent sticking.
- Cook until browned, about 5 minutes per side.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating12 people
MD blue crabs.. w00t!
now i have to dig up my crab bisque recipe... thanx for the reminder!tigressa in Lansdowne loved it
My partner goes crabbing and just came home with 20 blue crabs and I will be making crab cakes tomorow.Thanksnanny in Haddam loved it
My wife and I shared a dozen steamed crads last night. We each only ate 4 so Debbie picked the meat from the remaining 4 crabs. I fully intended on having crab cakes for dinner tonight, now I have a traditional recipe to use. Perfect timing. Thanks.vino4dino in Baltimore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!