Pepperoni Pizza DipFrom pudgy47 7 years ago
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup pizzza sauce shopping list
- 1/2 package sliced pepperoni (25 slices) shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced Italian plum tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced yellow pepper shopping list
- 1/4 sliced olives shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil shopping list
- Italian bread slices for dipping shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Whisk the cream cheese and pizza sauce in a large bowl until smooth. Spread on the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Cut the pepperoni slices into quarters. Sprinkle the pepperoni,tomatoes, yellow pepper, and olives oner the cream cheese mixture. Top with mozzarella.
- Bake the dip until the cheese is melted, 6 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle the chopped basil over dip. Serve warm with Italian bread slices.
The Cookpudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating7 people
Your timing is perfect - we're about to head for the grocery store to pick up a few New Year's items and the ingredients for this are now on the list. Bet this is good with breadsticks as well. Thanks - happy New Year!!!mrspotatohead in Minneapolis loved it
Oh yummmmm this is right up my alley!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
This sounds yummy.... sorry I won't make the party.. Have the flu...linebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!