Sassy Seafood DipFrom lor 6 years ago
- 6 oz. whipped cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 6 oz. can tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 6 oz. fresh crabmeat, drained and thoroughly picked over and discard any shell or cartilage shopping list
- Note: I prefer using 1 large package of artificial crab known as Pollock but looks and tastes like crab. shopping list
- 1/4 stick butter, softened at room temperature shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. sweet paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp. hot paprika shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely minced celery and green pepper shopping list
- 2 -3Tbsps. parmesan cheese, freshly grated shopping list
- A dash or two of Tabasco sauce shopping list
- Sliced spring onion, chives or parsley as garnish. shopping list
How to make it
- Thoroughly mix together all of the ingredients.
- If the dip appears too dry, add an extra Tbsp. or two of mayonnaise.
- If it seems too moist, add a little more Parmesan cheese.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with toast / pita tips, crackers, celery and carrot sticks, radish, zucchini and cucumber wedges.