Pork Chops In A Bar-b-que GlazeFrom asheats 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the evoo a skillet, one large enough to fit the chops with a lid.
- Season the chops with all the seasonings and place in skillet to brown, 8-10 minutes total.
- Remove the chops from the skillet, lower to heat to low and add the beer, deglaze pan, cook for 2 minutes. Add the Bar-B-Que sauce to the skillet.
- Return the chops to the pan and add the onions.
- Cover and simmer for 1 to 1 ½ hours. Remove cover for the last 15 minutes of cooking to help with the glaze.
- *for Bar-B-Que sauce I mixed ½ bottle Bar-B-Que sauce, 2 tsp hot sauce, 1/8 cup A1 steak sauce, 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce, and 1/8 cup brown sugar.