Pomegranate Papaya Kiwi Orange SaladFrom tinam 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 tsp white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 quarts mixed salad greens shopping list
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 2 medium papayas, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 4 kiwis, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 medium pomegranate, seeded (about 3/4 cup) shopping list
How to make it
- Dressing: combine vinegar and next 3 ingredients, whisk in oil.
- Toss greens with 2 1/2 tblsp dressing arange on a serving platter
- Alternate orange, papaya and kiwi slices over greens
- Drizzle with remaining dressing. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooktinam Tugun, AU
The Rating8 people
This looks fabulous - looking forward to trying it.sunny in Portland loved it
Looks good! Hope to try soon.momsph in loved it
This looks great. Thank you so much lolcherihannah in Shickshinny loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!