Stuffed Chicken RollsFrom jemison 7 years ago
- 6 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 6 slices fully cooked ham shopping list
- 6 slices swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/4 c all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 c grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 t rubbed sage shopping list
- 1/4 t paprika shopping list
- 1/4 t pepper shopping list
- 1/4 c vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1/2 can chicken broth shopping list
- chopped fresh parsley, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Flatten chicken to 1/8-inch thickness.
- Place ham and cheese on each breast.
- Roll up and tuck in ends; secure with a toothpick.
- Combine the flour, Parmesan cheese, sage, paprika and pepper, coat chicken on all sides.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil over medium-high heat.
- Transfer to a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Combine soup and broth; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Remove toothpicks.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.