Mmmmmarshmallow BlondiesFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips shopping list
- 4 oz chewy caramel candies shopping list
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 cups mini marshmallows shopping list
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease a 9x13" pan.
- Melt butter, butterscotch chips and caramels together, stirring. Cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, beat together brown sugar, eggs, & vanilla.
- Stir in the melted mixture, then add the dry ingredients, mixing until smooth.
- Fold in marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Bake 15 minutes being careful not to overbake!
- Cool completely before cutting!