Ginger Snap CookiesFrom borinda 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1/4 pound unslated butter, softened to room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg, room temperature shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. +/- ground ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp +/- ground cloves shopping list
How to make it
- Cream the honey and butter and sugar.
- Mix in the egg.
- Sift the dry ingredients together. Mix this in until just blended.
- Wrap the dough in waxed paper and chill for an hour to let the dough rest.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease two cookie sheets.
- Break pieces of the dough off, about a Tablespoon apiece. Roll them into balls and then place on the prepared cookie sheets, about two inches apart to allow room for spreading while baking.
- Peek at the cookies at 10 minutes to determine if they are done or need another minute or two to bake.
- Remove them from the sheets and let cool on racks.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookborinda SoCal, CA
The Rating6 people
I made these & They are Delicious & Much better than store bought!!tannzzi in Portage loved it
Saving to try - I love homemade ginger snaps. Thank you!lunasea in Orlando loved it
I made these on Friday and they were great! Thanks again....yummmm! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!