Hawaiian Banana PuddingFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
- 1 box vanilla wafers shopping list
- 1 sm. container Cool Whip shopping list
- 1 C. chopped pecans shopping list
- 7 bananas shopping list
- 1/2 C. coconut shopping list
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/4 C. lemon juice shopping list
- 1 lg. can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup shopping list
- 1/4 C.. maraschino cherries, chopped shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
How to make it
- Crumble cookies in food processor.
- Spread in a 9x13 inch dish.
- Melt butter and sprinkle over cookie crumbs.
- Slice bananas in a bowl and sprinkle lemon juice over them to keep them from turning dark.
- Spread bananas over cookie crumbs, then spread pineapple and juice over bananas.
- Mix 1/4 cup of lemon juice and sweetened condensed milk in a bowl until thick and creamy then spread over the pineapple.
- Spread Cool Whip over the milk mixture and sprinkle on coconut, cherries and nuts.
- Chill and serve.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating5 people
This sounds so good...Cant wait to try it... I love banana budding...
zena824zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Next time my husband lets me make anything but blueberry pie, I am definitely trying this!sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
This sounds really good! I like variations on traditional recipes, like one I submitted: "Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding"...pinkpasta in Upstate loved it