Spicy Potato SoupFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 4 cups cubed peeled potatoes, 1/2 inch cubes shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- 3 cans tomato sauce (8 ounces each) shopping list
- 4 cups water shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoons hot sauce (more if you like it) shopping list
How to make it
- In a dutch oven or large kettle, brown ground beef; Drain.
- Add potatoes, onion, and tomato sauce.
- Stir in water, salt, pepper and hot sauce.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour or until the potatoes are tender and the soup has thickened.
- 6 to 8 servings.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating2 people
Zena, I have been making this soup for years and it is just one small tad less than absolutely perfect. Gave you a quick five on this one because I KNOW already how good it is.
-Susanasusana in Mandeville loved it
I think I will like this - very much :) Thanks for sharing. Bookmarking for later.danadooley in Singapore loved it