Green Beans With Walnuts And FetaFrom greekgirrrl 9 years ago
- 8 cups baby green beans, trimmed shopping list
- 1 cup)walnuts, roasted and coarsely chopped shopping list
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika shopping list
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander shopping list
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped flatleaf parsley shopping list
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped coriander shopping list
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2/3 cup feta, crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Cook green beans in boiling salted water for 3-5 minutes or until tender to your taste.
- Refresh in iced water.
- Then drain again.
- Combine walnuts with the remaining ingredients except feta.
- Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Combine beans and walnut sauce/mixture in a bowl
- Sprinkle with feta.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookgreekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
The Rating10 people
Your dish sounds delicous, fresh and flavorful. I can't wait to try it. Thanks so much for sharing!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Love this recipe! Love green beans. Everything about this recipe is superb! :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
This sounds SO good!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it