Oven Baked Potato WedgesFrom donman 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Scrub the potatoes, cut them in half lengthwise, and then cut each half in thirds lengthwise.
- You'll have 6 long wedges from each potato.
- Spray large cookie sheet (with sides) with cooking spray then add butter.
- Place pan in oven to melt butter.
- Remove pan from oven after butter is melted.
- Add potatoes to melted butter on cookie sheet.
- Spray potatoes with Pam then sprinkle on the onion powder and seasoning mix.
- Place cookie sheet back into oven and bake for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and evenly browned.
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating6 people
These sound really good! I will try this onebluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Love these!manielynn in Cedar Rapids loved it
perfect! simply perfect!rodelbanares in Marikina loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!