Avocado Deviled EggsFrom wolfpackjack 5 years ago
How to make it
- Hard boil and cool eggs. Remove shells, slice in half and remove yolk. Set aside white to be filled.
- Sauté onions and celery until tender.
- Place sautéed onions and celery into food processor (or blender) and puree.
- Add yolks, mayo, mustard, salt, pepper and avocado and blend well.
- Fill egg whites and sprinkle with Paprika (if desired).
The Cookwolfpackjack Raleigh, NC
The Rating8 people
This sounds excellent, love avocado and deviled eggs, Never thought about mixing the two.cheryilyn in Salem loved it
Me either! But will try!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
I am a deviled egg fanatic - and now adding my other friend to the party - avocado? Oh, I am so on this one! Great post, Dave... ;)lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!